212 414 9800
This methodology incorporates all the required steps to drive the furniture process to the lowest cost while still meeting our clients’ design, service, specifications and support goals
LJ Duffy is uniquely positioned in the market to provide furniture management services to our clients. We have no sales volume or support obligations with any furniture manufacturers. This puts us in a position to represent our client’s interests in all furniture decisions.
Advocate- Through all furniture decisions we advocate for our clients driving discounting, lead times and manufacturer performance for the best possible outcome.
Represents- We are an embedded advisor for our clients. Supporting the process from Design inception through project completion.
Advise- With over 35 years of experience in the contract furniture market we provide our clients with insite, direction and strategy for all furniture decisions throughout the process.
Manage- We have the project personnel, management tools, methodology and protocols to manage all aspects of the furniture process.
Auditable- We provide all the supporting documentation necessary for justification of all furniture selections throughout the project. We provide our clients the confidence and supporting back-up assuring that corporate governance criteria have been met.
Contract Furniture Sales
With over 35 years of experience in the contract furniture markets, we are the experts. Through the studying and understanding of our client’s needs we provide options that meet our clients specific needs.
We represent over 300 manufacturers. Thereby we cover clients requirements in terms of:
– Price Point
Offering options at all levels.
We provide the support, insight and guidance to make the most effective furniture choices for their projects.
During the process we maintain a competitive environment for each manufacturer to obtain the best discounted price they can offer.
Once selections are made we:
– Oversee the budget and keep the client informed of any impacts.
– Procure all the products required.
– Maintain the schedule.
– Manage the delivery and installation.
– Provide full punchlist support on product
– Manage all warranty claims
– Provide “day 2” support for future requirements
Turnkey “White Box” Fit Out
LJ Duffy Inc. offers our clients the required services to enter a “White Box” space lease and complete the required Fit Out for the desired workplace environments.
These services include:
– Space layouts & configurations.
– Assistance with design choices
– Contractor bid process for painting, carpeting and light consultation.
– A furniture management process, including specification, bidding and procurement.
– Data/Electric required for the specific functions of the environments.
– Management of all phase of work on site.
FF & E Procurement Management
Utlizing our furniture experience we have developed a methodology for amenity space furniture procurement providing our clients a turn key service.
Key elements of our process include:
– Proven Procurement Strategy
– Organized methodology for scheduling and budgeting.
– Diligent Oversight of all orders to maintain schedule.
– Marketplace expertise of specified product and alternates.
– Client advocacy through all product procurement decisions.
– “White Glove” warehousing, delivery & installation service.
– Claim follow through for all warranty and damage claims.
Custom/Bespoke Furniture Solutions
Through our 35years of furniture experience in the New York metro area we have developed a network of craftsman for meeting the custom/bespoke furniture requirements of our customers.
LJ Duffy Inc. has the ability to source locally a variety of:
– Booths & Banquettes
– Reception Desks
– Conference Tables
– Upholstered Lounge & Pieces
We oversee the full processing through the steps of:
– Original concept development
– Shop drawings
– Finish/fabric approvals
– Budget and schedule for production
– Delivery and installation coordination
Currently we are offering the following to our clients:
– HD Video Conferencing
– Conferencing Infrastructure
– Command Control Centers
– Technology Collaboration Areas
– Conference Room and Workstation Management
This offering will eventually reach the point where the furniture/technology interface is as seamless as physically possible and
LJ Duffy, Inc. will be paralleling this in its growth.
LEADING EDGE SOFTWARE:
Our team of professionals are trained in:
– Team Design
– Microsoft Project
LJ Duffy, Inc. continually updates our software to ensure we are providing our clients with the most current and user friendly interface for:
– Creating Drawings that display products.
– Facilitate the detailed management of the furniture process.
– Detail layouts and options for workstation environments.
– Allow visualization of products to be purchased to help the decision process.
– Project experience with a wide variety of customer type.