212 414 9800
LJ Duffy and Alianza provide a comprehensive scope of work specific to meeting our client’s furniture goals. Utilizing our knowledge of the marketplace and comprehensive experience, we have developed a proven methodology.
This methodology incorporates all the required steps to drive the furniture process to the lowest cost while still meeting our clients’ design, service, specifications, and support goals.
Visit the Alianza website
Contract Furniture Sales
With over 35 years of experience in the contract furniture markets, we are the experts. Through the studying and understanding of our client’s needs and our access to Herman Miller and other leading manufacturers, we provide options that meet our client’s specific needs.
Along with Herman Miller, we represent over 300 manufacturers. Thereby we cover the client’s requirements in terms of:
- Price Point
Offering options at all levels:
We provide the support, insight, and guidance to make the most effective furniture choices for our clients.
Once furniture selections are made we:
- Establish and maintain communication channels for information critical to all team members.
- Oversee the budget from inception to the final invoice.
- Procure all the products required.
- Maintain the schedule for all furniture orders.
- Manage the delivery and installation.
- Provide full punch list support on the product.
- Manage all warranty claims.
- Provide “day 2” support for future requirements.
LJ Duffy is uniquely positioned in the market to provide furniture management services to our clients. We have no sales volume or support obligations with any furniture manufacturers. This puts us in a position to represent our client’s interests in all furniture decisions.
Advocate Through all furniture decisions, we advocate for our clients driving discounting, lead times, and manufacturer performance for the best possible outcome.
Represents We are an embedded advisor for our clients, supporting the process from design inception through project completion.
Advise With over 35 years of experience in the contract furniture market we provide our clients with insight, direction, and strategy for all furniture decisions throughout the process.
Manage We have the project personnel, management tools, methodology, and protocols to manage all aspects of the furniture process.
Auditable We provide all the supporting documentation necessary for the justification of all furniture selections throughout the project. We provide our clients the confidence and supporting backup assuring that corporate governance criteria have been met.
Turnkey “White Box” Fit Out
LJ Duffy Inc. offers our clients the required services to enter a “White Box” space lease and complete the required Fit Out for the desired workplace environments.
These services include:
- Space layouts & configurations.
- Assistance with design choices.
- Contractor bid process for painting, carpeting and light consultation.
- A furniture management process, including specification, bidding and procurement.
- Data/Electric required for the specific functions of the environments.
- Management of all phases of work on site.
FF & E Procurement Management
Utilizing our furniture experience, we have developed a methodology for amenity space furniture procurement providing our clients a turn-key service.
Key elements of our process include:
- Proven procurement strategy.
- Organized methodology for scheduling and budgeting.
- Diligent oversight of all orders to maintain a schedule.
- Marketplace expertise of specified products and alternates.
- Client advocacy through all product procurement decisions.
- “White Glove” warehousing, delivery & installation service.
- Claim follow through for all warranty and damage claims.
Custom/Bespoke Furniture Solutions
Through our 35 years of furniture experience in the New York metro area, we have developed a network of craftsmen for meeting the custom/bespoke furniture requirements of our customers.
LJ Duffy Inc. has the ability to source locally a variety of:
- Booths & Banquettes
- Reception Desks
- Conference Tables
- Upholstered Lounge & Pieces
We oversee the full processing through the steps of:
- Original concept development
- Shop drawings
- Finish/fabric approvals
- Budget and schedule for production
- Delivery and installation coordination
Technology has become one of the most important elements in today’s workplace. The integration of technology into furniture is the next challenge we, who create office environments, face. LJ Duffy has teamed up with open systems metro area providers of integrated technology solutions to offer our clients a turnkey approach for meeting their combined furniture and technology needs.
Currently, we are offering the following to our clients:
- HD Video Conferencing
- Conferencing Infrastructure
- Command Control Centers
- Technology Collaboration Areas
- Conference Room and Workstation Management
This offering will eventually reach the point where the furniture and technology interface is as seamless as physically possible and
LJ Duffy will be paralleling this in its growth.
Our team of professionals are trained in:
- Team Design
- Microsoft Project
LJ Duffy continually updates our software to ensure we are providing our clients with the most current and user-friendly interface for:
- Creating drawings that display products.
- Facilitate the detailed management of the furniture process.
- Detail layouts and options for workstation environments.
- Allow visualization of products to be purchased to help the decision process.
- Project experience with a wide variety of customer types.